Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Getting to know me(:

I'm Diamondnaye but it's easier just to call me Diamond. I am a very outdoorsy type of girl. I like to go camping, fishing and sometimes hiking. I was born In California but moved to Arizona when I was about 11 years young. Making new friends was difficult for me because im kind of the shy type. But all of that changes when you take an effort to get to know someone!(:
I have four tattoos. However this one is my favorite and most recent one:P 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diamond,

    I really like your blog! I am not the best at this blogging but I am getting the hang of it. I to love trucks and going mudding. I used to go mudding and wheeling a lot with my truck but it can be a very expensive hobby. I also enjoy your posts about tattoos, my right arm is almost done and what I mean by that is that it is almost completely sleeved out. Tattoos can be very addicting, after my right arm is completely covered I am going to be done. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete