Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Love For Music!



 Words cannot express my love for music. I have to have my music everywhere I go. As you can see, it makes me feel free. I'm pretty sure I have different genres of music for every mood I'm in. My favorite genre is most likely country because It relates to me in different ways. If you ever see my walking anywhere and try to call out my name. It's most likely I won't hear you because I have my headphones in. It's not necessarily to block people out. However, it just puts me in my own world. I think another reason why I love music so much is because I'm a bit of a singer and I've always wanted my own musical.

1 comment:

  1. This post is very difficult to read with this light blue text on the white background.

    ReplyDelete